I decided to reintroduce myself to anyone who’s new to The Neat Nook. I’m now in my second year of blogging and realize I may not have officially introduced myself to many of you. If you’d like to know more about me and my background, I created a little spot for that.
What I love most is the fact that you’re here right now reading this post, and I hope you’ll take away tons of helpful ideas from this blog. I use this space for many reasons and have a handful of topics that I like to explore and write about.
In fact, here’s a quick rundown of the categories and what you’ll discover:
- Organized Living: Need tips on organizing all of the nooks in your life? Make this your go-to resource.
- Decorating DIY Projects: For those times you want to jazz up the house without spending tons of money or time.
- Perfectly Packaged: This little spot has all kinds of ideas to wrap gifts with style and grace.
- Garden Goodies: Get tons of gardening tips and ideas to enjoy your harvested goodies. Yum!
- A Meaningful Life: Sometimes I like to journal about my family life. I also love to explore new ways of becoming a better version of myself each day. This is a vulnerable place where I share some of that journey with you.
I also have a few semi-weekly series:
- Creative Tip Tuesdays: This is a spot full of tips and exercises that encourage us to find and express our authentic selves.
- Thankful Thursdays: Occasionally I’ll share a few things I’m grateful for. I especially love doing this series in November.
- Friday Wrap: I share more about my personal life and usually list “five things” from the week.
Thanks for joining me. If I haven’t already met you, I hope you’ll reach out at some point to introduce yourself. I love connecting with my readers and seeing what more I can offer.
Here’s to a beautiful day!